Sunday, May 15, 2011

PLEASE RESPOND!

I would like my Blog to be more of a forum, an interactive space where I can learn and maybe teach others as well. So today I'm typing up a questionaire and hoping that family and friends will respond to it.

1. Do you ever feel overwhelmed by life?

2. What are the things that you CAN cope with? What are the things that put you on tilt?

3. Do you feel as though you have spiritual, emotional, or physical limits?

4. Do you ever feel like a thirsty old car, needing fuel poured in to fill up your tank?

5. Have you ever laughed out loud in a movie when everyone else was silent?

6. What is your very, most favoritest (it is too a word) thing to do in the whole, widest, of the world?

7. What is your favorite food?

8. What is your favorite movie?

9. What emotional reaction do you have to the statement, "When life hands you lemons make lemonade?"

10. Please share a funny story that happened to you.

Now I realize that you probably can't answer all of these questions in the comment space. So if you would be so kind as to send the answers to lovethatcj@gmail.com. I will read your answers and post some of them on my Blog.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

No comments:

Post a Comment