Saturday, January 29, 2011

44 is a GREAT number
44 not spelled forty-four but written numerically, 44 is a great number. It's symmetrical, mathematically intriguing, and just generally pleasant. I've already explained why OBJoyful. There actually is a reason for the number as well...aside from the fact that I've always enjoyed the number 4....and that means the number 44 is even cooler. 444 on the other hand is a bit much, and I won't even discuss how over the top 4,444 or higher is.
It's quite simple...really! When I was creating my blog somebody had already claimed OBJoyful. I haven't discovered their blog yet. I guess I should...what are the odds that two such blogs exist? I may have a long lost best friend out there that I need to discover.
Once again may I repeat, 44 is a GREAT number.  Imagine my delight when I discovered that I lived FORTY-FOUR years in the 20th century.  Of course, I had to add that to my blog. 

1 comment: