Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch

So...my first book is published, Beth Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch. 
It's beyond exciting for me to hold my book in my hands and think of the
journey that led to this goal.

Please read my blog at driftinganchorranch.blogspot.com to learn fun recipes,
patterns for knitting and sewing that would have been made in the 1800's.  Many
things in this world have changed in the last couple of centuries, but a few things
NEVER change.  One thing that NEVER changes is the attraction to delicious
food. 

It makes me very happy that we no longer cook over either an open fire or
a wood stove.  My beloved Grandmother remembered cooking on a wood
stove.  She said that it was very difficult to get the temperature consistent
each time that you cooked. 

I remember that as I joyfully cook on my beautiful gas range.

No comments:

Post a Comment