Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Wonder

I wonder
As I look out at the world so lovely from my window
How does the sun know to come up each morning?
How does the moon know to rise up above the mountain that is behind our house?
I wonder
How the seasons know to change and move?
I wonder
Why I am so blessed?
Not lucky
For the wondrous gifts in my life do NOT feel like simple random experiences
They feel like as I said before "gifts,"
I wonder
if there is a God a Creator how could he possibly care about a tiny dot in this large universe, Me
I wonder
How important are we?
That a Creator would create all this beauty for us
I wonder
That such a being would long to communicate with us through prayer
I wonder
That one minute Nyle and I were two, joined together in the love of marriage
Then the next we were three and then four
I wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment