Thursday, October 20, 2011

NEW DIRECTION FOR THIS BLOG

After thinking a lot about it I have decided to go a new direction. This blog will be used by me to do my level best to inspire, uplift, and create more laughter in the world.

Previously I used it for everything from recipes to posting my newest novel. I have decided that I'm going to create a new blog.....Driftinganchroranch.blogspot.com...and on it I will post all kinds of info about my series and the sequel that will come after the series. My first series is Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch. The sequel will be Children of the Drifting Anchor Ranch.

The first series will take place between 1850 and 1890. The second will take place from 1890ish to 1920. I LOVE HISTORY. It fascinates me to see different people in different settings. People ARE endlessly fascinating, but place them in different time with all the variables that exist there and I am SO HAPPY!

Objoyful44.blogspot.com will be a forum for some of my life's journey. I have traversed a wide variety of experiences in the 55 years I've lived. I am hoping to lift some others in the broad world who may be going through struggles and juggles. IN ADVANCE I WARN YOU, my information may not be for the faint of heart.

So...all those who are brave, or struggling, or both, please read, and comment. I LOVE to connect with others.

Look for my new Blog, and my first self-published book sometime in the year 2010. Remember, driftinganchorranch.blogspot.com will be the address of my new Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment