Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome to Monday

So...it is the oft dreaded day known as Monday.  The dread is well expressed in the little jingle, "I owe, I owe so off to work I go..."  Sung to the tune of Heigh Ho from Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Now since I have used this jingle to represent Mondays it seems appropriate to take the idea one step further.  The seven dwarfs are as follows, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, and Twitchy, (um...I may or may not have made up the last one's name because I can't remember the actual name of the 7th dwarf....shhhh....don't tell Disney...lol)  Let us examine the names of the dwarfs which actually represent the characteristics of their personalities.

On Monday which dwarf are you?  If you are Happy....please contact me, I would LOVE to meet you!  If you are any of the other dwarfs, well let's just say I'm sad for your co-workers.  Worse yet if you transform between the dwarves rapidly, YIKES!  I believe that there is a psychological name for this condition but we won't go into that now.

So, on this Monday morning if you are feeling Grumpy, Dopey, or Sleepy, try to remember that it really truly is a great blessing to have a way to earn money to pay for little luxuries, you know like rent, food, and toilet paper?  Remembering this idea may help you segue from any of those sad dwarfs to Happy...and after all don't we all want to be Happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment