Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Joyous Goal Achieved

YAHOO, HOOORAY! Today I reached a joyous goal. I finished my first novel, Wilhelmina Elizabeth, Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch. I have been working on this series for almost 20 years. It feels very good to have reached this goal.

I wish with all my heart that Nyle was here to help me celebrate this achievement, but I know that he's proud of me for working hard, and sticking to my dream. My romance with Nyle has helped inspire me in all of my novels. In each of my fictional heroes there are qualities that came directly from my marriage of twenty-six years.

Now I will dig in and finish my 2nd book in the series, Angela, Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch. It seems appropriate to finish these two books first. These two characters are enemies. Angela and Willy (who grows up to be called Beth) grow up side by side in a tiny one room schoolhouse, fighting most of the time.

I hope that people will enjoy reading my books as much as I have enjoyed writing them.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's quite the achievement. I tagged you with the Lucky 7 Meme: http://teralynpilgrim.blogspot.com/2012/04/game-of-sevens.html

    ReplyDelete