Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WILHELMINA ELIZABETH...Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch

Here is a tiny snippet from my book Wilhelmina Elizabeth Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch...I will be self-publishing it in the fall.

Here comes the networking part. Can any of my beloved friends or family help me develop
a cover page for my book? I have NO artistic ability when it comes to the visual arts. Scratch that....I have MINUS ability when it comes to visual arts. So...if any of you know any of you
that could help me....it would be on contingency....contingent to my actually selling some books...GRIN Thanks for your loving care and attention.

Jamie walked out of the room, through the house, and slammed the door for emphasis. Beth collapsed onto the bedspread. Looking at the quilt blocks that had lovingly been stitched by her family and Jamie’s family before their wedding she began to cry. She sobbed so hard that finally she fell asleep.

The moon warmly peeked into the window. Awakened she was confused. Where was Jamie? It wasn’t like him to come to bed so late. Then it all came rushing back. She didn’t know what to do. The silence that terrified her seemed to fill every cell in her body. “Who, whoooo, whoooo,” came the cry of the hunting owl. The wolves howling at the moon seemed far too close to Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment